Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Walk With Wildflowers

*Glorious day waking up to a snow storm!  It was only a light dusting, but it was fun while it lasted.  We had a meeting this morning - so it seemed to be the perfect day for my new purple/pink skirt. 
*I really loved my outfit today!  I wanted to create an outfit around my new pinkish purple skirt.  I picked out my floral green blouse with pink flowers on it.  Because I love green and purple together.  ( I blogged about this shirt before, pairing it with a pink cardi and a brown polka dot skirt.). I wanted to play on the green in the blouse, so I wore my peacock blue charter school cardigan. 
*I love belting my jackets and cardigans, so used my pink belt for definition.  I added my yellow corsage pin.  It just seemed to go together.  To keep with the nature theme - I wore my leaf ring and my flower bracelet.  To top it off, my mint green BAIT shoes via ModCloth. 
* It was very interesting trying to take pictures with our cat Sweet Titus bothering me! 
*We got to eat lunch at China Town.  Yum! 
*Came home - watched the games.  Go Broncos, Go Panthers!  Ordered all my Super Bowl gear for my annual Super Bowl party.  Bring it on! 
*Who are you going for in the Super Bowl?  Hope you had a great day today!
Good night! 

Outfit Details:
Cardigan:  Charter School from ModCloth
Blouse:  ModCloth
Skirt:  Free Giveaway
Belt: Old
Corsage: Yard Sale
Shoes:  BAIT footwear via ModCloth
Ring: Gift
Bracelet: From Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment