Monday, January 11, 2016

In Honor of the Green Bay Packers

To honor the Green Bay Packers playing in a wildcard weekend game - I decided to show my team pride all day!  We had a meeting to go to - and because of that I couldn't wear a jersey all day.  So I had to be a little creative.  I decided to use their colors - Green and Gold - to create a color block outfit - and I must say - I was pleased with the results! 

On to the game...

Which team would show up during the game?  The team that won the first 6 weeks of the season? Or the team that barely showed up the last 11? 

My heart was heavy as the game started and Washington scored a safety, field goal, and a touchdown!  But then, Green Bay came storming back and scored 17 unanswered points to lead at 1/2 time.  The final score ended up being 35-18 - Green Bay!  On to Arizona next week! 

Cardigan - ModCloth
White Blouse - Gift
Skirt - ModCloth
Shoes - ModCloth
Headband - ModCloth
Necklace / Earrings - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment