Friday, January 22, 2016

70% at ModCloth Haul!

These events took place on Thursday, January 21, 2016....

As most of you already know, ModCloth has been having an amazing 70% off sale!  This glorious event usually happens 2x a year.  Once in the winter and once in the summer.  You can find some amazing deals during this time!  I couldn't help but spluge a little bit!  My haul came in today and it was so much fun opening up that box... (All 70% off items are final sale, no return.  So you are taking a small chance on these clothes.  Usually they are cheap enough this isn't a problem.  Plus, ModCloth is the ONE place where I usually keep everything I buy!). So, how did I do?  Here are the verdicts!....
*Tan and black heart tunic.  This one has been on my saved list for awhile, so, I snatched it up.  I can't wait to pair it with teal, purple, or green skirts.  Really any color of the rainbow will do.  Fit:  perfect!  Verdict:  Keep!
* The short teal and pink sundress was a stylish surprise.  Unfortunately, not my style.  A little too short.  Fit:  Good.  Verdict:  Sale!
*Plaid Dress.  I have been wanting a plaid dress for awhile now.  But something always has held me back.  Too short.  Too expensive.  Too cheap.  Something else on sale.  Something else I liked more.  When this Hell Bunny dress went 70% off, plus it was long enough... sold!  Fit:  Perfect!  Verdict:  Keep!
* Polka Dot Cardigan.  I have about 10 Charter School Cardigans.  They are one of my main staples.  So, I am always looking to add more.  I love a polka dot print, so this one went in my cart.  Fit:  Perfect!  Verdict:  Keep!
* Aqua Clock Dress.  So, I had not seen this dress before, but when it went on sale and it was long enough - I thought why not?  it's cute and it has a funky print.  I had a size small and was trying to check out - but none of my credit cards would work.  Ahhh!  It sold out in front of my eyes!  Nooo!  I checked the listing.  An extra small was still available.  I went for it and this time checkout was smooth.  A little nervous about it - but the dress was a stretch knit, so I thought it would be OK.  Fit: Perfect!  Verdict: Keep!
* Red Jacket.  Recognize this?  Yep.  I just wore the Mulberry version, which went on sale last year!  This year, the red one went on sale!  Yes, please.  I love it with the clock dress too!  I love red and aqua together.  Plus, the dress already has red on it!  Fit:  Perfect!  Verdict:  Keep!

Overall verdict:  100% happy with purchases!  As usual!  Go, ModCloth!  Also, instead of spending 100's of dollars like I would usually, all these clothes (6 pieces!), only cost $125.00.  Win, win, win! 

What did you score from the ModCloth 70% off sale?  And are you happy with what you got? 

That was my life today.  Have a good evening, and

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment