Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cats, Cats, and More Cats




Another long and glorious day volunteering!  It was -10 degrees again this morning, but then warmed up to 24 degrees!  I had dressed in lots of toasty layers, so needless to say, I was roasting when the temp went up so high!

That might seem silly to you, but it is, oh so true. 
Today's outfit featured the color blue and the theme cats!  For those of you out there who struggle putting together an outfit or just can't afford such fancy frocks as other blogs... well neither can I!  You have come to the right place!  :). I hope to be inspiring to those of you on a budget. 

Today's outfit showcased 3 simple items.  
#1- a sweater
#2 - a button up shirt
#3 - a maxi skirt.


I chose a color palate that was all blue but feel free to mix and match colors that go together.  Put on your layering button up shirt and add your sweater.  Next choose a maxi that goes well.  Add boots and some jewelry.  I added my yellow sun drop earrings and my vintage cat brooch from an old friend.

My kitty, Princess Kitten, decided she needed to join the photo shoot and I thought... well since this outfit is all about cats.... why not?  Plus, I love cats.  :). Yes, confession, I am a cat person. 

Button up shirt: Giveaway
Cat Sweater:  ModCloth
Skirt: ModCloth
Earrings:  Sundrop earrings
Headband:  Gift
Brooch: Gift
Boots: Gift

Have a Hats and Chickadee Day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment