Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Going Out Of Business

*This morning we woke up early to head out in the ministry.  It is also noteworthy that my hubby finally has work after 2 1/2 months of nothing.  So hopefully we can pay our house payment soon!
*Chickadee #4 has had a red lump appear on his hand and I was able to take him to the Dr. today.  He said it was a benign tumor that should go away when the blood supply to it dies.  All good news.
*A friend of ours has been running a store, and she is now going out of business.  She was kind and generous enough to let us go through and pick out what we wanted for free!  I was able to get some jewelry, dresses, and skirts.  What s blessing!
* I fell in love with my outfit today - not really expecting to do a post about it.  I just ended up loving how it turned out.  Every year a woman does a clothing giveaway - where everything is free.  I got this green / aqua dress!  It is so soft and comfie.  I paired it with my vintage inspired tweedy jacket and my pearls.  It was a lot of fun.  Here are the item specifics:
Dress - Giveaway
Jacket - Newport News
Boots - Hand me Downs
Hair Scarf - ModCloth
Necklace - Newport News
Ring - Avon
Bracelet - Vintage
*Dinner was pasta with grilled chicken, green beans, and corn bread, and sweet potato muffins.  My Chickadee #1 decided to play with his food.  This is:  The Runaway Bean.

Well - that was my day.  How was yours?  Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment