Monday, January 18, 2016

Just Another Manic Monday

What a Monday it was today!  Monday is my town day - which sounds like a lot of fun but usually isn't.  The five chichadees can make it painful sometimes! 

Regardless, we got a lot done and we saw a lot of beautiful creation. 

*We saw two bald eagles today - in a tree about a mile from our house!
*Saw a hilarious sign at one of the stores we went to.  I'm sure any parent can relate.  I'm still ROFL.
*My OOTD - I wore my gorgeous cream top that I love!!  From ModCloth - and wore my $70.00 jeans that I got via Stitch Fix (I gotta do that again someday soon... if only I wasn't so addicted to MC!).  I wore a gifted belt - and my brown riding boots from ModCloth (not shown).  I also paired it with my Golden Topaz and Citrine necklace my hubby bought me for our anniversary last year... aw.  And my favorite earrings ever!  My SunDrop earrings in yellow from a vacation we took.
*My chickadee #3 - bought a gift today for the other kids.  What a generous act.  Maybe something I am sayin' is sinkin' in!
* Dinner tonight was a chile quiche.  It was delicious. 
*Home made?  From the box Banana Nut muffins for dessert.
*Enjoyed watching the MLK day basketball specials.  My hubby's team Golden State beat Cleveland. While one of my teams:  LA Clippers beat Houston in OT. 
& Looking forward to another fun filled day tomorrow! 
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment