Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Wedding Attire - Feeling Hot hot hot - July 2014

Had a wedding to go to this past weekend.  11 years ago my hubby and I got married in July - and my friend who just got married was AT MY WEDDING - and said he would NEVER GET MARRIED IN JULY because it was too hot.  Well, lol, never say never.  The temperature hovered around 100 degrees - and the wedding reception was at a place with no air conditioning.  Still - it was a total blast - even though we were all dripping in sweat - we danced all night.  My family and I came back to our motel and jumped in the pool at 10:00 at night to cool down - surrounded by dozens of different colored light up palm trees.  Ahhh


I wore this long maxi dress from Modcloth.  Wedding colors were blue, green, and purple - and the theme was peacocks - so I thought I would match the colors.  I loved the motel grounds - it was eclectic, fun, and cool.  Very vintage and kitsch.  


Trying to stay cool by the water fountain.





Earrings:  Gift
Necklace:  Modcloth
Belt:  Spiegel
Bracelets:  Clairs and Modcloth
Dress:  Modcloth
Shoes:  Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment