Thursday, July 17, 2014

Going to Town - Hot Pink and Polka Dots

Going to town with 5 little chickadees is not the easiest task in the world.  Thankfully I do have my mom who helps me out in this regard.  We are able to tag team the kiddos and it works out wonderfully.

I try to make shopping fun for them.  Before we head to the grocery store I cut out what we need out of the sales flier and tape it and how many on a piece of paper for each of the chickadees, and make them look for those item.

I still try to be a fashionable mom about town - and this outfit just spoke to me.  Now, the voters on Modcloth didn't seem to like this outfit, but I stand by it.  We get super hot here in the summer and, I'll tell you what, shorts are something we take seriously!  

I started with my high neck secretary bow polka dot tank top and added my hot magenta pink cardigan over it.  I wanted my hair to stay out of my way so I used a black and white polka dot headband.  Black shorts, and of course, my outfit making Lizard Skin Vintage handbag.  Jewelry was simple today - a thick white bangle bracelet.



It was a very quick photo session - as we were already late picking up my mom to head to town.
We stopped briefly by our old barn from the 1900's for one last photo op.


Headband - Clair's
Blouse - Newport News
Cardigan - Gift
Bracelet - Newport News
Shorts - Newport News
Lizard Skin Handbag - eBay
Sandal's - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment