Saturday, July 19, 2014

Rain, Rain Don't Go Away - I am Wearing Red and Yellow Today!

Today's outfit was worn to a meeting - where I try to be fashionable and modest at the same time to set a good example.

 The tank top blouse is an older purchase from Modcloth - which I still luv luv luv.  I added my Honey Cardigan, and since I love red and mustard mixed together I added my red belt and my red beads.  Usually I wear a fitted tan skirt, but since I still have about 16 pounds left to go before I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I decided to forgo that idea and went with this maxi white peasant skirt.  I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised with the results.



 While taking pictures, a storm rolled in and started drenching me and my photographer - and we had to rush indoors to finish the photo shoot.  We ended up playing around and being silly.



Tank Top Blouse:  Modcloth
Yellow Cardigan:  Modcloth
Skirt:  eBay Special
Belt:  eBay Special
Necklace:  Chadwicks
Shoes:  Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment