Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Formal Affair - A Walk in the Woods

A walk in the woods with fanciful attire.  Somehow the rustic mixed with formal always just seems so right.  

Getting my outfit ready today I had a horrible cold.  I had an awful fever, cough, body aches, sore throat and headache.  But life goes on - and one must get dressed! ~

I didn't think about getting close-ups and I don't know why.  But on to my outfit.  I started off with my aqua, gold, and black skirt and added my black lace bouse.  I tried on a gold top with a black cardigan but it just didn't seem right.  Next I added my golden lace scarf and draped it more like a cardigan than a scarf.  Last I grabbed my black and gold clutch and my vintage pearl brooch.  I pulled up my hair in a side chignon and slipped my feet into my nude and black lace heels and took a walk in the woods.






Blouse:  Gift
Scarf:  Local Boutique
Brooch:  eBay
Skirt:  Modcloth
Shoes:  Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment