Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Must Have Bag at Lulu's - Featured in People Style Watch

While reading my People Style Watch Magazine - I came across this oh so cute handbag featured in the "I Really Love My..." section.  It's the "Get the Look" version.  I love the shape and the golden clasp at the top as well.  I rushed right over to Lulus.com and it was already sold out!

In my opinion - this handbag is so adorable and has a total vintage feel.  I can see it going with a lot of outfits this fall.  I created a wish list for this item - but who knows if it'll come back in stock.  

I looked high and low all over eBay trying to find something similar - but was unable to.  I will keep you updated if I ever find this coveted item!  Any one have any suggestions?  Can anyone else find something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment