Thursday, July 10, 2014

How Tweet It Is... To finally fit in my clothes!


Finally 3 months after my little sweetie was born I am able to fit into my regular clothing again.  I gained a lot this last pregnancy.  50 pounds.  Yuck and yikes.  I have lost 33 pounds so far, and only 17 more to go.  To celebrate I thought I would actually (gulp!) take the plunge and post an outfit photo of myself on Modcloth and see how it went.  Let's just say at least I didn't get zero votes lol!  Talk about a self-esteem downer.  I'm trying to not let it bother me too much.


I love my outfit regardless.  My hat is handmade and features the color navy blue and a long feather framing my face.  The blouse is long and flowing and I love how the back is longer than the front.  It ties at the neck, a feature I seem to love on my clothing.  Blue and white pinstriped skirt and kitten heel blue shoes along with a cerulean blue belt.


Hat:  From Etsy
Blouse:  Modcloth
Belt:  Spiegel
Skirt: Gift
Shoes:  Newport News

No comments:

Post a Comment