Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday! It is Party Time! AND - I Love You Packers!


Every year I host a Super Bowl party.  I always try to decorate by including the host city in the decorations.  Theme parties are just so much fun!  This year the Super Bowl was in Arizona - so we had cowboy gear and bandanas as party favors.  We went for Seattle this year.


Cactus centerpiece.




These bandana centerpieces were so fun and easy to make.  I just used the Seattle cups and put 6 fluffed up bandanas in each cup.  I thought they turned out pretty neat looking.  :)


Spring Veggie Pizza


Cheese and Salsa Dip


BBQ Chicken and Pepper Pizza


Ooo, my favorite!  Crab Stuffed Mushrooms!


Our spread.


We had a pity party this year - along with going for the Seattle Seahawks.  We had Seattle fans attend our party, but everyone else suffered loss:  Denver, Detroit, Oakland, New York Giants, and of course, my team:  the Green Bay Packers!



Yes, of course, Packers took my heart, stomped on it, and gave it back barely beating!  


But I still love you Packers!  Here is to next year!  Already looking forward to it!  And a great big congratulations to Aaron Rodgers - for winning your 2nd MVP.  Now, get better, so you can take us to a Super Bowl next year, please.  :)

So, yes, the team I was going for in the Super Bowl this year lost.  But it was still a wonderful party, with lots of great food, family, friends, and fun.  Can't wait to do it again!

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for a fantastic Super Bowl party. I'm sorry to all you packer fans but next year is the Raiders year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go for the Raiders with you... but Packers come first. :)

      Delete