Sunday, February 8, 2015

Victorian and Romantic - Quick and Easy Outfit Ideas


Good morning friends!  I hope your day is bright and beautiful this morning!  This morning I am going to show you what to do with a simple, gray pencil skirt!

Here is what you need:
Gray Pencil Skirt
Black Jacket
Colored Secretary Blouse
Necklace/earrings/tights/shoes



Take a simple pencil skirt and turn it into an outfit!  For this outfit I took my gray pencil skirt, and added my Secretary blouse with a tie at the neck.  I also added my black lace jacket over it.  I really love wearing my pearl and lace cameo necklace.  For tights, I went with black, and added my gray ruffle shoes to match the gray pencil skirt.  I noticed as I was doing this outfit that I DO NOT have pink pumps.  How is that even possible???  Must get pink pumps now!  :)

You can also do a color swap with this outfit.  Use a dark black pencil skirt, with a gray or white jacket, with a colorful blouse underneath.  Tell me, what color combo's do you use when you wear a pencil skirt?

Black Lace Jacket:  Newport News (Similar)
Pencil Skirt:  Gift (Similar)
Pink Blouse:  Modcloth 
Necklace:  Newport News (Similar)
Tights:  Chadwicks
Earrings:  Lia Sophia
Shoes:  Newport News (Similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment