Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sheath Dress / Jumper... Quick and Easy Outfit Ideas


Good morning everyone!  Hope you have a great day today!  Today I am taking a simple jumper or sheath dress and making it an outfit.  Lots of people have these types of dresses, but instead of just wearing it plain, why not accessorize it, and make it a little more interesting?

Here is what you need:
A sheath dress / or jumper
A long sleeve shirt to go underneath
Belt
Tights
Necklace/Earrings etc.





I never really knew what to do with these shapeless dresses.  I have a few, and my mom had just given me this deep burgundy one.  See a similar story:  here.  Thanks to fashion blogging, I figured out what I could do with one of them!  Take your simple dress and make it more interesting by adding a long sleeve shirt underneath.  Since this sheath was a darker color, I went with my ivory blouse underneath.  I added my ivory tights.  You can even add a belt at your waist for an interesting eye catching detail.  I have a white sheath, and I figure I can add a darker long sleeve blouse underneath it for the future.  I added a necklace and earrings.  Remember, the easiest way to dress up a tired outfit is to take a couple extra minutes to add some jewelry.

There you have it - your easy and quick outfit idea for the day!

What are some ways you dress up a plain dress or piece of clothing?

Jumper:  Gift (Similar)
Blouse:  Modcloth  (Similar)
Earrings and Necklace:  Lia Sophia
Tights:  Modcloth
Shoes:  Gift
Belt:  Ebay  

No comments:

Post a Comment