Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Touch of Spring In a Winter Scene (Quick Outfit Ideas for Busy Moms)


Good morning friends!  I have another quick outfit idea for you busy moms out there!  I love this outfit!  As you can see from my past posts - I believe that investing in cardigans is a must!  They are classy and come in all sorts of great colors.  I especially love the Charter School Cardigans from Modcloth!  I think I have 10 different colors now.  They are so soft, and they fit so great, and they add to all sorts of outfit!

Here is what you need for today's outfit:
Colored Cardigan
A neutral pencil skirt
Spring Print Top
Belt for definition
Fun Hairpiece

I really wanted to break out some florals as we inch towards spring.  So, I paired my pink floral print blouse (with adorable peter pan collar - love those!)  with a rust colored cardigan.  I used my white pencil skirt.  I loved how the white of the collar stood out against the dark cardigan, so I matched a white belt and white bracelet.  My shoes are a mint green - to match the mint flowers on my blouse.




It had been snowing like crazy - but by the time I put together my outfit - it was barely spitting snow. :)

How do you do florals in the winter?  Let me know in the comments!
Have a Hats and Chickadees day!

Belt:  Gift
Bracelet:  Old - Newport News
Skirt:  Gift
Hair accessory:  Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment