Thursday, February 5, 2015

In A Galaxy Far, Far, Away... (Quick outfit Ideas for Busy Moms)


A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...  Cue the music!  This is one of my favorite outfits I have worn in awhile!  It was just so much fun to wear!  I generally feel self doubt - and I feel fat and ugly.  This outfit made me feel pretty!  I think that is so important in fashion - if you feel pretty in it - go for it.  If you don't feel pretty then maybe it isn't the outfit for you.  Try a different combination, or just let it go.  Don't wear it anymore.  

Here is what you need for today's outfit:
Polka Dot Blouse
Cardigan
Printed Full Circle Skirt
Shoes to Match Cardigan
Necklace (always add those accessories, ladies!)
Opt:  Belt, Scarf


Beautiful Galaxy print on the skirt!


Love how full this skirt it!  Just so much fun to wear and twirl in!


Necklace from Lia Sophia.


Scarf from Modcloth, and amazing earrings from Sundrop Jewelry!


So here is my outfit:  I love these Ikebana skirts from Modcloth.  Sadly I didn't realize how much I loved them until they were all sold out!  I am so incredibly sad about this - as I only collected two of them!  (Waaa!)  This is the galaxy print.  I love the blue and yellow in the skirt.  So I matched that with my white and yellow scarf from Modcloth, plus my blue and yellow necklace from Lia Sophia.  I also wore my amazing Sundrop earrings in yellow as well.  (More about these later!)  I also added my cobalt blue shoes from Newport News.  I see that my shoes have made lots of outfits so far - sorry I love them!  They are really comfortable for kitten heels, and they have an amazing vintage look!

For my blouse - I wanted to do something different than stripes.  I love stripes paired with other patterns as much as the next girl out there, but I just wanted to do something new.  So, I tried my black and white polka dotted blouse.  I thought they might look like far away stars!  I added my dark blue cardigan and a belt (you know that I love my belts! - Should be a staple in any wardrobe - go start your belt collection now!  Today!  Go!)

Blouse: Gift (Similar)
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Belt: Old - Maurices
Shoes: Newport News (Similar)

Have a Hats and Chickadees Day!

2 comments:

  1. That is the coolest skirt I have ever seen! I loved how you styled it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You are so sweet! It is so much fun to wear - I can see it becoming a favorite. Already trying to figure out how to wear it next. Thanks again and have a great day! :)

      Delete