Monday, February 2, 2015

Waiting for the Snow - (Quick Outfit Ideas for Busy Moms)



It was a blustery, but beautiful winter day - and I wanted my outfit to reflect a winter mood.  I loved this outfit combo from Modcloth - and so I had to slowly collect the pieces!   I loved the slightly jaunty way this hat sits.  I loved the beautiful gray color.  I added my dot and stripes sweater with my peach and teal plaid skirt.  I thought my outfit could use a pop of color, so I went with my vintage yellow gloves.  I also love skirts in the winter with riding boots.

Here is what you need for today's outfit:
A vintage inspired hat
A striped / or polka dotted sweater - or both!
A Midi Plaid Skirt
Knee High Riding Boots
Opt:  Gloves





Hat:  Modcloth
Sweater:  Modcloth (Similar)
Skirt:  Modcloth (Similar)
Gloves:  Vintage - Found at a Giveaway!
Boots:  Modcloth (Similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment