Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mixing Prints: Dots and Floral - (Quick Outfit Ideas for Busy Moms)



Good evening my friends!  Here is a fun outfit post for you!  I love mixing prints, and one of my favorite ways to mix prints is to put dots and florals together.  

Here is what you need:
A Cardigan
A floral blouse
A polka dotted skirt
A belt for definition
A cute hair piece

I love my brown polka dotted skirt - I've had it forever (Got it from La Redoute - A French catalog years ago).  I wanted the skirt to be more neutral, instead of adding more color.  I love pink and brown - so I went with my pink cardigan.  I matched the pink with the pink flower in my blouse, and pink hair band.  I added a white belt for definition and pop.  The shoes I matched to the green in the blouse.  I love this blouse as it is a sage green, with pink florals.  It also has a great necktie.  Something I love!  

There you have it!  A complete outfit - that is fun and fashionable!  Let me know how you fashion florals and polka dots in the comments!  

Have a hats and chickadees day!



Headband:  Modcloth
Blouse:  (Similar)
White Belt:  Gift
Brown Polka Dot Skirt:  La Redoute - Vintage
Tights:  Modcloth
Shoes:   - Sweet Spectator Bait Footwear c/o Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment