Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jackets and Dresses

I love this dress from Modcloth!  It is an older dress - 2 or 3 years now.  It sold out so fast when it first came out that I missed it.  When it came back in stock about a month later it sold out in 30 minutes!  I was happy to be able to snag one!  It is a tad short for me - so I add my Essential Elegance skirt in black from Modcloth underneath.  My mustard shoes match the scroll work on the dress.  I added my gray lace jacket along with my floral gray stretch belt.  I love my waist being nipped in.  I never thought to pair a jacket over a dress until I started reading fashion blogs!  Thanks fashionista's for the inspiration! 



Earrings:  Lia Sophia
Jacket:  Gift (Similar)
Dress:  "Made the Grade" Modcloth (Similar)
Skirt:  Modcloth
Belt:  Newport News
Tights:  Gift
Shoes:  Modcloth (Irregular Choice) (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment