Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winter Roses - Quick and Easy Outfit Ideas for Moms

Winter drags on here in the Western USA.  To lighten the mood I love wearing florals in wintertime.  Don't be afraid to change things up and wear something in the winter that you normally wear in the spring or summer.  Just add the right touches and you can wear things in any season!

To my twirly rose skirt, I added a dark burgundy velvet jacket, with my gray rosette cami underneath.
So, moms out there - here is what you need:
1.)  A nice dark jacket
2.)  A Floral Skirt
3.)  Tights
4.)  Cute Shoes
5.)  Accessories

Have a Hats and Chickadees Day!


Twirl!


Old abandoned barns on our property - I loved the fanciness of my outfit against the old worn down look.





My cat, Kathmandu, interrupting the photo shoot.  Lol :)


Wear your jacket buttoned - or open!

The Goods:
Earrings:  Lia Sophia
Bracelet:  Lia Sophia
Necklace:  Newport News (Similar)
Jacket:  Fine and Sandy Blazer in Burgundy Velvet Modcloth- No Longer Available
Gray Rosette Cami - Gift
Rose Skirt - Modcloth (Similar)
Tights:  Gift
Shoes:  Modcloth (Similar)

*FYI - Later on I changed out my black/nude lace shoes for burgundy shoes, and I liked the look much better.  


4 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thanks so much! You are so sweet! And thanks for commenting as well - you're my first comment on my blog! That is very exciting! :) Have a great day!

      Delete