Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Grab Bag of Goodies!

I don't know about you, but I love free stuff!  I really love free clothes!   

So, here we go - a second day in a row - hey thanks, Mom!  My mom is constantly going through her clothes and purging.  She is so good.  She shops constantly like me, but she actually gets rid of stuff.  A couple of years ago I convinced her to GIVE THOSE CLOTHES TO ME!  So, she did.  (It didn't take TOO much convincing. :)  Anyhoo, back to my story....

Now, we don't have the exact same style, but I love her giveaway clothes, because I take what she gives me and make it my own.  I use it in a new way, and not the same way she did.  So, it is new to me, and free!! What could be better?


Yeah!  A new bag of clothes and shoes to go through!  How exciting!



My first find is this western/military black velvet jacket by Brooks and Dunn.  I can see using this in a more classic look.  


Yeah!  I have been searching for an orange tank top to go with a brand new skirt I just got from Chicwish!  This is by MNG by Mango.


And last a classic navy blue A-Line skirt - with cute decorative stitching.  A basic staple that will go great with a plethora of tops - by Elevenses.  

SCORE! 

The moral of the story is:  DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE your mom's clothes - or even your aunt's, or your grama's clothes!  Keep an open mind - and see the new potential in your wardrobe or style.  You will be glad that you did!

Have a Hats and Chickadees day!

No comments:

Post a Comment