Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl 50 - And An Outfit for the Carolina Panthers

Super Bowl 50 today!  My outfit today was inspired by the Carolina Panthers because that is who I was going for!  (The Broncos beat the Packers in 1997 - and I have never forgiven them.).

I decided to wear my aqua blue tank top with my ruffle on the front.  I wanted to wear my gray "leather" jacket for a tough looking edge.  I added my full black skirt from ModCloth - I wore my flats in Aqua to match my shirt.  (Since I was going to be on my feet all day cooking.)  Earrings were my teal dangles. 

Super Bowl 50!  I was so hoping for a rematch of SB 1- Green Bay vs. Kansas.  Speaking of - I recorded the first SB ever and can't wait to watch it.  :)

The Super Bowl didn't turn out like I wanted.  But congratulations to all my Denver friends, and congratulations to Peyton Manning. 

For my decorations I created a Golden Gate Bridge for San Francisco.  AND we had pom poms to shake for our team we were going for.  :)

Some of my favorite dishes I made this year were Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.  And BLT Tortilla Rolls. 

Till next year!  And Go Packers! 

(PS- my highlights of the Super Bowl:  Seeing Aaron Rodgers announced as the Super Bowl MVP from 2010.  AND seeing Brett Favre announcing the opening to the Super Bowl.  My two favorite athletes in football ever!!)

Blouse - ModCloth

Jacket - Stitch Fix

Belt - Newport News

Skirt - ModCloth

Earrings - Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment