Thursday, August 14, 2014

Quick & Cute Outfit Idea's For Moms #1

I'm sure all you mom's out there would like to be fun and fashionable - but you just don't seem like you have the time or energy to put together an outfit in the morning.  I know just how you feel!  So, I thought I would start a new series:  Quick and Cute Outfit Idea's.  Just find the pieces in your closet, and put them together for fun clothing options.

For this outfit this is all you need:

Find a Button-Up Blouse / Tie Top
Add a Ballerina Skirt
And a Cute Bag
Put on some cute matching Bracelets
Finalize with Wedges / OR for a more hip look - cute sneakers.  (I wasn't ready to take it that fashion forward. :)











Blouse: Modcloth
Skirt: Modcloth
Wedges: Newport News
Bracelets:  Gift
Bag: Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment