Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Grab Bag of Goodies #2




Good morning!  It is a lovely day today!  I got another bag of goodies from my mom today!  As I've told you before, she is constantly going through her things and passing them on to me.  I just like to share to show you that you can find fashionable items from all over the place!


Pretty pale pink sweater.  I love the delicate lace at the collar!


Zany, wild, and crazy abstract zebra print jacket.  I can picture wearing this over a dress, sheath, or a skirt.  I'm trying to picture a print I could wear this with.


A basic sage green pencil skirt.  I can picture this going with lots of things.  :)

So, there you have it!  Find fashion possibilities anywhere - don't count out clothes, and always try things on - you might be surprised at what you like and what you decide to keep!  And of course, have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment