Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Fiesta, A Field Day, A Fling... It's Spring! In Yellows and Purples



Good morning everyone!  So, it was beautiful when I planned this outfit - the entire week had been reaching the 40's and 50's!  That is extremely warm for around here in these western mountain states at this time of year - and so I was ready for spring.  Of course, the day I wore this outfit it had to snow again!

I love bright florals and colors in the spring, and I love pastels too.  So, I thought, why not combine all three?


What you need:
Floral Skirt
Choose one color in your skirt and find a pastel blouse to go with it
Choose another color in your skirt and add a cardigan


Vintage Floral Necklace

I love that I found these shoes from Modcloth that absolutely match the color and flowers in my skirt!


My vintage ring that looks like a hat.  :)  Love!

Blouse:  Modcloth (Similar)
Cardigan:  Modcloth Charter School Cardigan in Orchid
Shoes:  Modcloth
Necklace:  Vintage:  eBay
Ring:  Vintage:  Local Boutique - Sylvia's
Hair Flower:  Gift from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment