Monday, December 1, 2014

Quick & Cute Outfit Idea's For Moms #2 FALL

Here we are - Dec 1st already.  My blog has hit the dust.  I have 3 of my chickadees in school, and no matter how hard I try, I just don't have time to blog like I want to.  

I like posting these pictures on ModCloth for fun - although I hardly get any votes!  Thank you to the people who vote for me!  :) 

Guess how much weight I gained during my last pregnancy?!  50 POUNDS!  And I have lost 40 of them.  So, I may not be back to pre-pregnancy weight yet, but I can see a difference to how far I have come.

Here is my last fall outfit that I was going to post - before time got away from me!  

For all you mom's out there - here is an easy fall outfit for you and here is what you need:
A colorful cute sleeveless blouse with a cute or fun print.
Chambray or denim shorts
Sandals
Long Necklace
A Cardigan in a fun color - that compliments your blouse.  





I like the color compliments for your blouse/cardigan:  Yellow and Blue; Purple and Orange; Green and Pink; Red and Yellow; Blue and Pink; Orange and Gray.  Play with it - make it fun!

Blouse:  Modcloth
Cardigan:  Modcloth
Shorts:  Modcloth
Sandals:  Modcloth
Necklace:  Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment